The Cherry Tree Inn, a centrally located Victoria BC Motel , is located just north of the City of Victoria. This Vancouver Island Inn is family operated and located in the countryside near Butchart Gardens, the Victoria International Airport and the Victoria Winery. The motel is located just 10 minutes from the downtown centre of Victoria, B.C.
Our Victoria Motel on beautiful Vancouver Island, is situated conveniently to all Ferries (BC Ferries from Vancouver, B.C. and the southern Gulf Islands, Washington State Ferries from Anacortes, the Coho Ferry from Port Angeles in Washington State, and from Seattle via the Victoria Clipper.
The Victoria British Columbia International Airport is 10 minutes away. We are centrally located to the following locations: The University of Victoria, Camosun College Interurban Campus, Royal Oak, Butchart Gardens, Butterfly World, The Royal Oak Golf Course, Cordova Bay Golf Course, Cordova Bay Beaches, the Victoria Estate Winery, Saanich Commonwealth Recreation Centre and Pools, the Galloping Goose walking, hiking and biking trails, and much more.
The Cherry Tree Inn Victoria Motel is easy to reach for guests arriving in Downtown Victoria on ferries from Port Angeles and Seattle. Just follow the signs for Highway 17 North out of Victoria 8 km (5 miles) to Haliburton Road. Please see map for location and directions.
We are a small, quiet, family owned and operated motel uniquely set in 1.6 acres of gardens with a variety of fruit trees and magnificent grape vines.
- Close to attractions including Butchart Gardens , Victoria Butterfly Gardens, Victoria Estate Winery, Restaurants and Pubs.
- Victoria is a gardener’s paradise: Visit the World Famous Butchart Gardens, Hatley Castle gardens and the Horticulture Centre of The Pacific gardens.
- Whale watching tours and sport fishing departing from Victoria Inner Harbour or Sidney.
- Saanich Commonwealth Place Pool on Elk Lake Drive, 2 minutes away for family fun, drop in fitness centre and competitive swimming, diving, and water polo meets.
- Golfing at The Royal Oak Golf Club – nine hole executive course, Cordova Bay Golf Club – eighteen hole championship course and the Ridge Course, 9 hole par 3.
- Parks: Beaver and Elk Lake for swimming, boating, beach, trails, mini golf and rowing regattas and Mt. Douglas with its trails and mountaintop lookout with panoramic views of Victoria, Sidney and Mt. Baker.
- Pony rides, Horseback and Trail riding just minutes away. (April to Sept) and several Saanich Peninsula stables year round.
- Birding sites in the Saanich peninsula. Many garden varieties to be found on the grounds.
- Beachcombing, swimming, kayaking and catamaran charters at Cordova Bay beach.
- Rock Hounding at Dallas Rd., Island View and many other nearby beaches.
- 3 large shopping centres 5-15 minutes away.
- Stargaze at The Dominion Astrophysical Observatory – Centre of the Universe.
- Galloping Goose Trail
Visited 1805 times, 1 Visit today