This 1400 square foot suite is perfect for an extended holiday, business stay or during relocation.
Located on a quiet residential street in James Bay next to downtown, the Inner Harbour & Beacon Hill Park.
This upscale, elegant furnished 3 bedroom (plus office) or 4 bedroom suite is next to Emily Carr’s former studio, in Victoria’s most desirable neighbourhood. Our architecturally designed suite features:
- 4 bedrooms (or 3 plus office)
- 3 ½ bathrooms – each adjoining bedrooms.
- Tasteful furnishings & art
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher
- Quartz counters & kitchen island of reclaimed wood
- Reclaimed wood beds, queen & king,
- Wheelchair accessible bedroom and bathroom
- Non-smoking suite
- Patio and garden
- On site parking
Easy 10 minute stroll, down peaceful tree lined streets, to Beacon Hill Park, the Inner Harbour, the waterfront, Royal BC Museum, Empress Hotel, BC Legislature and the shopping facilities of the James Bay Village. There are several bus routes close by, making it easy to get anywhere quickly. It is also an easy stroll to:
- Fisherman’s Wharf
- Cook Street Village
- Craigdarroch Castle
- Government House and gardens
- Antique Row
Four Bedroom (or 3 bedroom plus office) Suite $3500
Prices shown are for one calendar month
Please contact Judith Taylor @ 1 604 816-4951
Visited 335 times, 1 Visit today